Product Safety and Quality are of paramount importance to us and we are dedicated to achieving customer satisfaction through continuous improvement in all that we do.
Pro Ingredients has developed and implemented Hazard Analysis and Risk Assessment Program (HARA) for their operation, as well as strict Business Partners Approval and Monitoring programs to ensure all products are HACCP compliant and they meet high standards of product Authenticity, Safety, Quality and Legality.
All products are processed, stored, and shipped under the strict sanitary conditions using Good Manufacturing Practices, management of allergens and dangerous materials, and Good Distribution Practices, by our Business Partners and Suppliers of Services.
Our BRC certification demonstrates our devotion to provide the very best to our Customers in form of product and service.
Our partners' certifications
Most of our partners have the following quality requirements:
- Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) certification
- Peanut-free facility and peanut-free certification
- Kosher certification
And the following certification and quality assurance permits:
- Food Safety System Certification (FSSC) 22000 – A complete GFSI-recognized food safety certification system for food manufacturers, based on ISO 22000 and ISO/TS 22002-1 standards.
- Non-GMO Project Verified for certain products
- Certified Organic by Ecocert Canada
- Kosher by the Jewish Community Council of Montreal
- ISO 17025 Accreditation – Recognizes the technical competence to carry out product testing in a company laboratory.
- Halal by the Halal Montreal Certification Authority
- Licences under the Safe Food for Canadians Regulations (SFCR) by the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA)
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)